Well I'm here! It was a long trip with a lot of emotions on the way, but I am happy to have arrived and settled in, and I know that my time here will be really incredible.
This will be pretty short since I am sleep deprived, full from a delicious supper, and have the first shade of a suntan from the drive to Joyce's from the airport =P so I will be heading to bed early!
The next door neighbours to Joyce are loving their loud music today - we can hear it in her house louder than I would play music in the same room, but since it is all new to me it made for pretty fun theme music while I was unpacking.
I think that's it for now - I will hopefully not be long to post pictures from today, but I haven't set up my laptop yet, I'm just borrowing Joyce's. So I'm happy to be here and looking forward to some much needed sleep!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment