Hey everyone - I have had a really difficult last few days and am praying to feel better soon. I think that the stress of just adjusting to life and cultural stuff here is a lot more than I realize and that my body is freaking out, resulting in a crazy fever over the weekend and violent headaches last night and today. I have been really struggling, but I at least have hope that I'll be able to get through it. Please pray for me though.
Me not posting has not been completely being sick though, I have been up to some stuff and continuing with my Portuguese lessons. so there are lots of positive things to say and fun pictures to post!
This is Catherine and I in the ice cream shop =) She is so important to me here!

Here we have some pot holes in paved roads to show what the best driving conditions here are =P


It poured rain this afternoon, but that didn't stop the soccer game going on at Free Flight!

Kites are also a popular past-time here - sometimes they go so high you can hardly see them!

That's all for tonight - I have hopes of having more time for things on the computer, but it has also been really good for me to spend time taking care of myself and being social, so it might take some time to find that balance =)
No comments:
Post a Comment