It has been an eventful weekend here! On Saturday, Free Flight hosted a film for people from the community to come and watch (Kung Fu Panda), so we spent most of the morning organizing for that, and then the afternoon making popcorn and watching the movie!On Sunday morning, Joyce and I went into Brasilia to attend an English worship service at a church there. I had such a great time and enjoyed being able to participate in the service so much! We won't go every week, but it was very good for my soul to go, and I got to see much more of Brasilia than I had seen just when Joyce picked me up at the airport.
One of my favourite sights was not anything to do with architecture or history, but instead a fantastic moment of culture on the road with the motorcyclist in front of us, and his friend who was carrying a bicycle (maybe like keeping a spare tire in a car? A spare bike in case the motorcycle breaks down, or the friendship deteriorates between these friends and they decide to go separate ways?).
No comments:
Post a Comment