Sunday, April 5, 2009
Day 85
This is a day that I spent in bed. I was all excited because we planned a barbeque at our house yesterday, and Frank and Diego spent the day cleaning the house and getting food ready. I started not feeling well in the afternoon and lay down until after it was dark and the barbeque had already started. I kept feeling worse and worse and got sick, and it was all terrible, although I managed to sleep through most of the night. Today I felt somewhat better and got on the computer for a bit in the morning but didn't eat much and felt sick and weak, so I stayed home from Sunday School. I lay in bed and slept and kept lying in bed and read an entire book, but Catherine made chicken noodle soup (she hasn't been feeling great either), and that was so good, so I am hoping that I'm on the road to recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment