Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 83

Well, it's the end of another week, and April has started! On Monday, Catherine, Frank and I drove into Brasilia to get my visa extended because it was only good until April 10 and my flight is on the 19th. It was weird to go the federal police station in the airport and think that I would be going there again in three weeks (closer to two now) to come back to Canada.

I made good progress on my assignments this week and have almost finished two out of thee major projects. The rest is under control, and I am going to try to finish everything in this coming week so my final week will be less stressful.

Other than that, it was a pretty normal week - English classes and keyboard classes and studying Portuguese. I shared my testimony again in Catherine's beginner English class (I spoke in Portuguese), and I managed to finish the last book that I was assigned to read this semester, which is great!

Oh, I also watched Butterfly Effect 2 this week - it is.. the worst. Absolutely terrible. It was not a waste of time only because I watched it with friends and we got to laugh together, but if anyone ever invites you to watch this movie with them, know that it would make more sense to spend that time flossing each other's teeth.

No comments: