Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 44

Today was an unofficial holiday because of Carnaval, so most of the schools were closed and there were lots of people around at Free Flight! I had an awesome day hanging out with kids.
This is me with my favourite baby who still won't let me hold him while he's awake.
This is a backlit picture of a fantastic cheerleading triangle that we made!
I said that I spent the day hanging out, right?
And a fantastic group picture of some of my friends here.

I am working on getting some video from the day to post - the first rain that we had in a week, and some of the breakdancing that happened on Monday, so check back :)

1 comment:

Spencer said...

Hey Alyssa:

Just finished reading through your blog, sounds like you've been having a really great and crazy time! It's really encouraging to hear about other people integrating into another culture! I'll be praying for you.

Spencer
PS: I loved the picture of emu!