Sunday, February 8, 2009

Still Kickin' ;)

I have gotten into a bad habit of not bringing my camera with me places, and that was the case for Sunday School today. It was pretty fun, although also a little overwhelming and therefore stressful. I had a great time playing keyboard with the worship band, and I even got a little solo (to the glory of God!). There were between 40-50 kids I think, and the lesson was about the Battle of Jericho. There was also a game and some snacks, and all of the program took about two hours.

The low point of the day was when a little boy stepped on my infected toe, which hurt so much that I didn't know what to do, and he said sorry, and I think I said "you're welcome" and then I turned to go and stubbed my other big toe on some concrete and split my toenail, and it started bleeding, so then I just gave up and cried.

On the very bright side, I think it is close to two weeks since the last cockroach incident! I know that they are still around somewhere, but as long as I am not seeing any, life is good!

No comments: