Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 62

No pictures today. This week has been great, especially in the afterglow of Pirenopolis! We haven't had the most reliable internet, but I've been managing to work away on assignments, finish a knitting project and have a great week in all the classes I helped with! My Portuguese is still improving, so that is great too.

I had a great talk with Joyce today about how things are going so far, and we talked about the book of Amos, which she had given me an assignment for. She is going to India for a conference in just over a week, so she will be away for a few weeks and it will definitely be a change. I'm not worried about it because Catherine and Frank are here and have been here without her before, but it will be strange.

I have a lot of thoughts in my head - I've been journaling quite a bit lately and thinking about different things but I don't have anything coherent to say yet, so I think that's the end of this post :) Tchau.

No comments: