Well hi strangers! Last week was kind of a strange and busy week, and I think I was still catching up from not having had internet for a week. Or at least that's my excuse! Anyways, I am hoping to put up pictures and a proper update soon, but the internet isn't always reliable enough to load pictures (or video!). Also the last week or so has been kind of uneventful (and I don't want to bore you with gloating over the weather =P) so there isn't too too much to say.
Thanks to those of you who are praying for me though - I had a pretty rough patch of homesickness, and it was so important to remember all the people who believe in me being here and all the reasons I came etc. So yeah, thanks :)
The internet has crashed again... hopefully I can get this post up before going to bed.
Until next time!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment