I realized while I was sitting in church though, that my purse is very different here than it usually is in Canada. Normally I'd have my wallet and some lip gloss, a pen and my Bible. Here I pack my Bible, my Portuguese flash cards (they have a white ring to hold them together - you can see them in the top left of my purse) AND toilet paper, in case I need to use the bathroom at church, which I did. Not as glamorous as lip gloss maybe, but definitely more important!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Day 64
I realized while I was sitting in church though, that my purse is very different here than it usually is in Canada. Normally I'd have my wallet and some lip gloss, a pen and my Bible. Here I pack my Bible, my Portuguese flash cards (they have a white ring to hold them together - you can see them in the top left of my purse) AND toilet paper, in case I need to use the bathroom at church, which I did. Not as glamorous as lip gloss maybe, but definitely more important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alyssa, you've been in my thought and I have really been praying for you. I am excited about your journey and experiences and I am very inspired by your blogs. Your honesty, willingness and humility speak volume and I look forward to the impact the Kingdom of God will experience because of your obedience in ministry.
Continue to declare your blessings daily
With Love
Marva
Post a Comment